Sept 18th Business Meeting
11:30am-1:00 pm Blended (in-person and by Zoom)
Please click the links to review this month’s reports.
(Past reports can be found by consulting previous months’ Minutes.)
Note: If you are attending on Zoom, please bring something in each of the following colors:
White, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow.
Meanings are listed at the bottom of this page.
- Opening Worship
- Clerk’s Comments
- Approval of September Minutes (posted)
(click link to review the minutes)
(if there’s no link, then the reports haven’t yet been uploaded;
please read what’s here and then return to read the rest)
- Treasurer’s Reports:
— Click for Treasurer’s Report
This document includes the Overview, the Balance Sheet, and the Statement of Activities.
- Finance Committee
— Finance Committee Report
— The Finance Committee is collecting information for next year’s budget. Please send budget requests and ideas to finance (at) saquakers.org.
- Nominating Committee:
— Click for Nominating Report
- Ministry, Care, & Guidance:
— Click for MCG Report
- Property Committee:
— Click for Property Report
- Children’s Program:
— Click for Children’s Program Report
- State of the Assisted Listening System — The system is now working.
- Please send notices for the newsletter to email@example.com NOW
If needed, the Clerk will use the above colors to assess the sense of the Meeting of the Zoom attenders:
- White signifies “I have a clarifying/factual question.”
- Blue signifies “I can answer a question and/ or have relevant factual information.”
- Green signifies “I am generally positive about this and/or willing to move forward.”
- Red signifies “I have a doubt or concern.”
- Yellow signifies “I have something to say but it doesn’t fit any of the above categories.”