WE HAVE FULLY REOPENED.
We have an excellent air filtering system, we are able to maintain distance in the Meeting Room, and people have the option of attending events by Zoom if they are ill or wish to be extra cautious.
COVID is still present in San Antonio. Each week, we will post signs at the Meetinghouse showing that week’s level of spread. Our aim is to protect the most vulnerable among us. We ask your cooperation.
- IF COVID SPREAD IS LOW. Masks are optional in the Meeting Room for those who have been vaccinated or who have recovered COVID and have not been recently exposed. Masks are optional outdoors.
- IF COVID SPREAD IS MEDIUM: Masks are required in the Meeting Room. We ask those who have been recently exposed to join us on Zoom. Masks are recommended outdoors.
Anyone is welcome to wear a mask at any time.
We have restarted our Children’s Program
during the 10am Sunday Meeting for Worship.
Please either contact Gretchen Haynes, email the Meeting Clerk (firstname.lastname@example.org), or leave a message on our Meetinghouse phone (210-945-8456) by Thursdays if you plan to bring children the following Sunday.
We hold two Meetings for
Worship each Sunday
8:30-9:30 Unprogrammed Worship
(in-person only; no Zoom)
10-11am Blended Unprogrammed Worship
(in-person with Zoom available — see below)
If you cannot attend in person,
you are welcome to join us by ZOOM:
To join by computer: Click HERE
Zoom ID #976 0522 6497
Phone: +1 346 248 7799, then enter ID#
We also hold a Friday Meeting for Worship
Other Regular Events:
– Tuesday evening discussion group, 7pm on Zoom
– 2nd Thursday Simple Meal and Meeting for Worship
6-7:30pm at the Meetinghouse
– 3rd Saturday “Meeting for Weeding”, 9am-1pm
– Sunday Forums on various topics at 11:30am
(Zoom available for those who cannot come in person)
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!
Please see our Calendar Page for details.
Please check back here for updates.