Sunday Meeting for Worship
8:30-9:30 Unprogrammed Worship
(in-person only; no Zoom)
Due to low attendance, the final 8:30am Meeting will be May 29th.
10-11am Blended Unprogrammed Worship
(in-person and on Zoom)
We have restarted our Children’s Program
during the 10am Sunday Meeting for Worship.
If you cannot attend in person,
Our aim is to protect the most vulnerable among us.
We have an excellent air filtering system, we are able to maintain distance in the Meeting Room, and people have the option of attending events by Zoom if they are ill or wish to be extra cautious.
- IF COVID SPREAD IS LOW. Masks are optional in the Meeting Room for those who have been vaccinated or who have recovered COVID and have not been recently exposed. Masks are optional outdoors.
- IF COVID SPREAD IS MEDIUM: Masks are required in the Meeting Room. We ask those who have been recently exposed to join us on Zoom. Masks are recommended outdoors.
Anyone is welcome to wear a mask at any time.
We also hold a Friday Meeting for Worship
Other Regular Events:
– Tuesday evening discussion group, 7pm on Zoom
– 2nd Thursday Simple Meal and Meeting for Worship
6-7:30pm at the Meetinghouse
– 3rd Saturday “Meeting for Weeding”, 9am-1pm
– Sunday Forums on various topics at 11:30am
(Zoom available for those who cannot come in person)
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!
Please see our Calendar Page for details.
Please check back here for updates.