We hold unprogrammed Meetings for Worship each Sunday at 10:00am at our Meetinghouse at 7052 N. Vandiver Road.
We invite you to join us!
- Worship is followed by a short break for coffee, juice, snacks, and conversation.
- We share a potluck meal on the first Sunday of the month, to which all are welcome.
- From 11:30-12:30 on second and fourth Sundays, we have a discussion forum:
- 2nd Sundays focus on Quaker social witness on various issues.
- 4th Sundays focus on Quaker spirituality.
- On third Sundays we have Meeting for Worship with Attention to Business.
Children are welcome in our meeting for worship and First Day School classes.. We provide child care for those children who do not stay in the meeting for worship the entire time. Children are encouraged to attend the first 15 minutes of the Meeting for Worship. First Day School class begins after that at 10:15.
If you would like more information, please leave a message at 210-945-8456. We will get back to you.
Come to the Fair May 11 !! See Special Events Page