The San Antonio Native Plant Society Fall Plant Sale is sponsored by the SA chapter of the Native Plant Society of Texas and SA Parks & Recreation Department and will be held at Phil Hardberger Park East (13203 Blanco Road) on Saturday, September 28, 2019 from 9am-noon.
The sale plants and information tables will be at the north end of the parking lot in front of the restroom and office facilities. The layout is being changed in an effort to make shopping easier and more efficient with 3 check-out lines.
Members of NPSOT and Hardberger Park Conservancy receive 10% discount. Join online or at the sale to take advantage of this discount!
Proceeds from our semi-annual sales fund the NPSOT-SA Chapter Grant Program, which supports various native plant-based projects throughout our community.
Get there when we open (but no sales before 9:00 am, please!) as our plants sell like hotcakes — organic mesquite flour pancakes, that is.
See you at the sale! Bring your friends!
- Over 100 species of Texas native perennial and annual plants, grasses, shrubs and trees to choose from, many not readily available in nurseries. Flowering plants are displayed by bloom color, shade/light preference, etc.
- Plants for sun, shade and in between!
- You’ll find a list of the plant sale inventory below.
- Our famous, wildly affordable prices:
One-gallon pots: $5–$8.
Four-inch pots: $2–$3.
Trees and shrubs in larger pots will be available.
Credit & debit cards – as well as cash and check – are accepted.
- Lots of friendly folks to give you recommendations for your landscape type and cultivation advice.
- The Balcones Chapter of Texas Invaders will provide information on non-native, invasive plants and the harm they cause.
- Free landscape advice from the Native Landscape Certification Program.
- Is my plant native? Bring a sample or picture to show a plant ID expert and find out.
- The beauty of established native plants is that they do not require supplemental water, fertilizer or pesticides.
And. They. Are. Beautiful!