Friends Meeting has no paid staff. How do we get our Meeting work done? Much of the work is done by committees. Among them:
- Ministry, Care, and Guidance attends to the depth of our Meetings for Worship, the care of our members and attenders, and the larger issues facing the Meeting
- Religious Education supervises the Children's Program and provides forums, short classes, and other programs on Quaker issues.
- Peace and Social Concerns organizes the Meeting's social and political outreach.
- Property oversees our physical plant.
- Finance oversees our finances.
- Community Engagement organizes our hospitality before and after our Meetings for Worship and attends to our Meeting publicity.
- Nominating matches Friends' skills and interests to the various jobs that we have to do.
Join us for a "speed-dating' session where you can learn how each committee works and possibly how you might fit in.